Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Is anyone out there? Do you read this blog?

I've been falling down on the job. Although I used to type on this blog frequently, especially a few months ago, when I was posting something nearly everyday, that has somewhat fallen to the wayside.

Part of the problem is that I really don't know how the blog is doing. Are people reading it? Do I have followers? Or are people just accidentally clicking on my links and then exiting soon afterwards? Please comment below if you fall into any of those categories. I love to hear from people but I simply have not very often.

I looked at the stats and it indicates I continue to receive about 30-40 visitors daily, despite not adding new content. I do have well over 1000 blog posts so it seems some are somewhat "evergreen", meaning they continue to have relevance. I guess it's kind of like the Church herself.

So that's it on the blog front. Maybe I will start writing more articles. I would love to hear what kind of articles you want to see. More news? More opinion pieces? What are you looking for? Do you want things which are more personal? Perhaps you want me to just talk about things that are perhaps not directly related to the faith but just all kinds of topics informed by my faith? Let me know!

Otherwise in my life, I am trying to get things off the ground in terms of having a legitimate income, but it's proving to be quite difficult. Please pray for me to have some success. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I'm new follower of your blog :) I've already started my own two blogs - one is in my Polish native language and the second one is in English. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frequent your blog, particularly when I see you've started posting content again. Don't often agree with you, but appreciate reading different perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the commenters. It's good to see people are actually reading my blog even if you don't agree.

    ReplyDelete