Friday, June 03, 2011

Professional Catholic Research

Are you looking for quality Catholic research with high quality sources?

Look no further. I have many years of experience in researching a wide range of Catholic topics, including the history of the Church, Mary and the Saints, Salvation history, Christology, popes, the Mass, morals, ethics, etc.

If you have a question about the Catholic Church, I can provide a standard response of one paragraph (up to 50 words) for $5. I provide detailed and authoritative references.

For longer treatments, the price is $10 per page.

I also provide FREE estimates. So if you want to get an idea of how much a particular answer will cost, I can give you an estimate beforehand.

I only accept PayPal because it is safer for both me and the buyer.

To get a free quote today, please post a comment to this blog entry or email me at philinaberdeen@gmail.com

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment