Saturday, December 03, 2016

Article about Pope Francis I discovered is SHOCKING

I was looking up some information about Pope Francis and I came across this article that was written just after he became Pope. I wasn't even looking  for anything controversial just certain basic statistics about the current pontiff such as the day he became the Pope and things of that nature. That's when I came across this shocking article about the pope while he was still a cardinal known as Jorge Bergoglio. It basically talks about how the current pontiff doesn't really care much at all about Doctrine or rules or anything of that nature but instead speaks and very ambiguous terms so as to cause great confusion. This is how he was as Bishop, Archbishop, then Cardinal and how he continues to act even to this day. A real eye-opener I suggest you take a look at it:

View it here.

1 comment:

  1. Could it be a plot made by for example masonry sending in suspicious people? I remember Pope Francis rejected the communist Cross outright, kissed the feet of the sick, and went to confession. So it is hard to reconcile the article and what we have known and sensed.

    ReplyDelete