So Jill Soloway had some of the most extreme comments about Trump ever during the Emmas. First of all, it's at the Emmy's, where they honor TV shows. It's not the Nobel Prize Ceremony or something, it's not MENSA, it's a TV show gala.
So she gets up on stage after winning the Emmy, and well, there's no point in me just paraphrasing what she said, it's best if I give you the quote:
"Jews were other-ized in Nazi Germany to gain political power for Hitler, and right now Donald Trump is doing the same thing. He's other-izing people. He calls women pigs if they don't look like beauty pageant contestants. He blames Muslims and Mexicans for our problems. He makes fun of disabled people. This is other-izing with a capital 'O'. It has been used in our history before to start and win wars. He needs to be called out at every chance he gets for being one of the most dangerous monsters to ever approach our lifetimes. He's a complete dangerous monster, and at any moment that I have to call out Trump for being an inheritor to Hitler, I will."
So many things wrong with these stupid pronouncements. Pretty much the entire thing is false on every point.
- "Otherizing" is not a word. It's called othering. This person clearly doesn't know English.
- He doesn't call all women pigs, or even a majority, he has probably called one or two women pigs. Big deal. Perhaps they were pigs. He probably meant they were mean or just bad people. But even if not, who cares, has this person never called someone a name in her entire life? She is as we speak calling Trump a monster.
- Not all Muslims are terrorists but almost all terrorists are Muslims. Denying this fact is denying reality. Does this woman have her head int eh sand? Is terrorism not a huge problem? Obviously it is. So if Trump says it's a problem when it in fact is a problem, what's the problem? Oh, he's calling out Islam? Remind me Ms. Indignant Soloway, how many Muslim countries are showing your TV shows about transgenderism and gay themes?
- In terms of the one Mexican comment Trump made when he talked about rapists and murderers, he didn't specifically say all Mexicans are these things. He just said sometimes illegal immigrants are criminals. This is obviously true. The comments may have been poorly thought out, but it's not like he continuously says it. He said that once and not again. Get over it.
- Then she just keeps calling him the most dangerous monster in their lifetimes. Really?? He's worse than all those murderous dictators? He's worse than serial killers? I guess this is what you call him when you disagree with him.
- She also calls him Hitler. As Ezra Levant points out on the Rebel.media, saying this only diminishes what Hitler was. She downplays what the Jews went through.
- Clearly Jill Soloway is looking for attention and can't tolerate anyone who dares disagree with her. I'm not saying Trump is the best thing ever, but I don't have to compare him to Hitler!
Thanks for reading.