Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Study Questions and Answers Genesis 5 to Complement Fr. Mike Schmitz's Podcast Bible in a Year

I have been listening to and following Fr. Mike Schmitz's Bible in a Year Podcast. See my article about it here

What I would like to do is, as a follow-up, post some questions and answers in a trivia style for people who are following the program.

So, here is my first for Genesis 5. I do not have it done for Genesis 1-4 yet.

Genesis 5:

How old was Adam when Seth was born? 130

How old was Adam when he died? 930

How old was Seth when he died? 912

How old was Jared when he died? 962

How old was Methuselah when he died? 969

From whom does Noah Descend? Seth

What are the two lines in Genesis? Sethite Line and Cainite Line

Who was the father of Noah? La'mech

No comments:

Post a Comment