Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Woman shot at Capitol has died, according to several sources

I'm very sad to report that a woman shot in the Capitol in Washington DC, the site of protests, has died as reported by several news agencies. According to MSNBC, the shot was from a law-enforcement officer. I do not know the circumstances under which this poor woman was shot.

I am saddened to see this happening in the United States. Despite what anyone feels about the election results, violence is not the answer. Anyone doing acts of violence will not receive any sympathy. The president has told protestors to be peaceful and to return home, and I think they should take his advice.

Let's all pray for this woman's soul. She probably did not expect to die today. I'm assuming she did in fact pass away as I think it's not 100% certain. Also, pray for her family. Plus, pray for the alleged shooter who is a law-enforcement officer. LEOs never want to take a person's life.

Very sad situation which I hope is soon resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment