Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm the newest writer for the Catholic Register!

I just found out this morning that I will be writing for the Catholic Register, Canada's oldest English-language Catholic weekly newspaper. It was launched in 1893 and traces its roots back to The Catholic, which was founded in 1830.

The newspaper is distributed throughout Canada, but its presence is not as strong in Atlantic Canada, including Newfoundland, my home province. In addition to writing articles, I will hopefully be helping increase readership in my area.

Specifically I will be writing for the Youth Speaks News section of the paper. I look forward to this great opportunity! I will share more details as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Phil!!!

    Kellie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose congradulation are in order for you, but I would suggest you read what you write for this Catholic Register. From what I seen in your articles, you can be quite offensive to, well, everything that isn't Catholicism.

    ReplyDelete